9th Annual In Good Taste
Wine Tasting & Silent Auction Benefiting John Hersey High School Bands
Saturday, February 4, 2017
7:00 – 10:00 pm
Rolling Green Country Club
2525 E. Rand Rd., Arlington Heights
- Silent Auction Featuring 100+ Items
- 50+ Global Wines & Artisan Beers
- Hors D’oeuvres & Sweets
- Live Jazz Performed by Hersey Band Alumni
- Etched Keepsake Wine Glass (first 100 arrivals)
- Special Raffles, Games, and Door Prizes
Thank you to our In Good Taste 2017 donors!
The Manna program is a gift card purchasing program that is a vital fundraising tool for the band program. Gift cards may be ordered each month from an extensive list of participating vendors (grocery stores, restaurants, specialty stores, et. al.) Gift cards are ordered online through the Manna organization website, paid for by check and then delivered the following week at designated pick-up times. For each amount sold, a specific benefit percentage is indicated on the order form. Of that percentage, a portion is paid to the Manna organization as an administrative fee, a portion goes to the HIA general fund and the bulk goes to the student account.
Order form indicates:
|Jewel Food Stores||$50||5%|
You can purchase ten Jewel gift certificates/cards for $500. 5%* (discount amount*) of $500 is $25.
The $25 proceeds are divided as follows:
- Manna program fee (1% of total purchase): $5
- 30% goes to the HIA general fund: $6
- 70% goes to the student account: $14
* Discount amounts vary by vendor and are shown on the order form.